Experience The Banff Difference
Enrollment at The Banff School is offered throughout the school year. Prospective students are required to complete an entrance assessment (Preschool) or entrance exam (Kindergarten-12th Grade) as well as a "Shadow Day" or in-person interview. All other parts of the admissions process are completed online, from the initial application to the final enrollment, with the added convenience of online and automated payments for fees and tuition. We consider all applications submitted throughout the year and enroll students as they apply (no set deadline). When space is limited, however, we will give priority to early applicants.
Interested in taking the next step and seeing our campus in-person? Read below for how to schedule a tour with us.
Schedule an In-Person Tour!
In-person tours on our campus are booked by appointment only and offer the chance to meet our faculty, visit with our admissions staff and division directors, and discuss your child’s educational needs. To book your tour, call 281-444-9326 or use our Contact Form. Someone will respond within one business day to provide the needed information or schedule your visit!
- Schedule a tour to learn about our programs and meet the staff.
- Schedule a "Shadow Day" for the student to spend a day on campus in class (during summer months, this step will be replaced with an in-person interview with the student).
- A completed online application (which includes a non-refundable application fee).
- Once the initial application is submitted, additional required items will be displayed as a virtual checklist within the online admissions portal. All items can be uploaded as documents or images.
- Students entering 1st through 12th grade will be required to complete a short Admissions Test, which can be scheduled through our Admissions Office.
- If accepted, the final step will be to digitally sign our Enrollment Contract and pay the non-refundable Enrollment Fee. This final steps confirms your student's place in class.
- For applicants who enroll prior to August, monthly tuition payments will begin on the next month following the payment of the Enrollment Fee. For applicants who register in August or later, both the Enrollment Fee and the first month's tuition payment must be received prior to the student's first day of attendance.
At The Banff School, we want the process of joining our “family” to be easy and quick!