Experience Banff Virtually!
We are offering classes on campus as well as via Remote Learning - the choice is yours!
The Banff School offers "Rolling Enrollment," which means applications for the current (2020-2021) school year are still open and students may enroll throughout the school year. Our application and enrollment process can be completed 100% online for most students!
In addition to the Admissions information already available on our website, we have created this page so as to give you a taste of our school and learn about what we call "The Banff Difference" - virtually!
Virtual Video Tour
Need More? In-Person Tours Available!
During this time of Social Distancing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we know it can be hard to continue a search for a private school education for your student. If you would like more information than provided as part of our "Virtual Tour," we are also offering campus tours!
In-person tours on our campus or booked by appointment only and are limited to common areas at this time (while we may be able to view a class through a window, we are not letting visitors in classrooms at this time due to our COVID-19 campus policies).
To schedule a personal tour of our campus, meet our faculty, visit with our Admissions staff and Division Directors, and discuss your child’s educational needs, call 281-346-9286 or use our Contact Form. Someone will respond within one business day to provide the needed information or schedule your visit!
Virtual Admissions Process
- Families interested in Enrollment should complete our online application (which includes a non-refundable application fee).
- Once the initial application is submitted, additional required items will be displayed as a virtual checklist within the online admissions portal. All items can be uploaded as documents or images.
- Students entering Preschool through 1st grade will have an automatic acceptance (dependent on space availability) once a completed application has been received).
- Students entering 2nd-12th grade will have our normal admissions test waived if their prior report cards/transcripts show a B average or higher. Virtual/online Testing options are available for those that do not qualify for the test exemption.
- Students entering 2nd-12th grade will have an admissions decision made following a review of their completed application.
- Once accepted, the final step will be to digitally sign our Enrollment Contract and pay the tuition deposit.
At The Banff School, we want the process of joining our “family” to be easy and quick!